At this Guelph, Ontario location we used dry ice blasting to fully remove ink and debris off this printing press. Sub Zero Blasting will travel across southern Ontario and the GTA to you. We get the job done right.
Environmentally Friendly Cleaning With Dry Ice
Requiring no chemicals or harsh cleaners to remove stuck on ink, paint, grease, dirt and debris, we are a great choice for your large scale cleaning needs.
Dry Ice Blasting is a smart and effective way of removing virtually anything off surfaces. This technique uses compressed carbon dioxide to clean in a mobile pressurized unit.
What kind of cleaning is Dry Ice Blasting best for?
Great for tough large cleaning jobs such as:
- Grease removal from machinery
- Cleaning manufacturing equipment
- Mold, fire or water damage
- Ink and paint removal
- Food production factory cleaning
- Farm equipment rust removal
- Graffiti or surface cleaning
What Are the Advantages to Hiring a Mobile Cleaning Service?
Having to clean large equipment by hand and without specialized equipment is hard. We can help. Sub Zero Blasting mobile units can get into tight spaces cleaning your facility or equipment like you’ve never seen before.
Hiring us ensures:
- Proper cleaning is done with the right tools
- Fast service reducing production downtime
- No mess or need to prep area
- Little to no clean up after
- Environmentally friendly
- Affordable rates
- Professional service
Sub Zero Blasting knows how hard some jobs can be, and we can help you get it done right. Call us today to get started.